Release date: 05-08-2022
Annotation Lab v3.4.1 has beed released and it includes Models Hub and Visual NER bug fixes. Here are the highlights of this release:
- Confidence score of labels predicted by Visual NER model is now displayed in the labeling page.
- Missing image issues that appeared when deleting a task in Visual NER project has been fixed.
- Jumpy screen on annotating Visual NER tasks is resolved.
- Addition of new models supported in Spark NLP 4.0.0
- Upgrade TensorFlow to 2.7.1 and PySpark to 3.2.0